The Team Lead/Counter Manager, Beauty, is the primary conduit between the divisional merchant team and the customer, ensuring a seamless customer experience aligned to the company vision while effectively driving sales. Managing, mentoring, and developing a cross-functional sales team, the Counter Manager brings to this role energy, an ability to lead and correct while acting 'on their feet' and an intuitive sense to think ahead and problem solve.
• Responsible for the daily operations of Jo Malone fragrance lines.
• Achieve and exceed Jo Malone sales targets.
• Hiring, training, developing Jo Malone Fragrance Advisors to perform outstanding customer service.
• Responsible for counter presentation and planning, executing brand promotion activities, assortments, and inventories.
• Key competencies include: strong interpersonal skills, solution based, energetic, team oriented, ability to multi-task, composure under pressure, keen to learn.
• 1-2 years of retail leadership experience.
• Professional in appearance, demeanor and language.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with people at various levels.
• Function as a resourceful and proactive team member.
• Must be able to have a flexible schedule as required by the needs of the business.
• Possesses an outgoing and assertive personality and a desire to lead and inspire their teams.
• Possess a passion for the brands and products they represent.
Please mention you found this employment opportunity on the CareersInGovernment.com job board.