The lead Cabin Cleaner is responsible to ensure safety in the airplane cabin; clean interior of commercial aircraft and general cleaning within the company. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead agents in cleaning all assigned commercial aircraft thoroughly and efficiently.
- Ensure preparation of all cleaning supplies such as solvents, etc., for the cleaning of commercial aircraft.
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment is in working order and that all protective clothing is worn as instructed.
- Vacuum, sweep, dust, disinfect, and clean all areas of the aircraft.
- Based on individual customer requests may be required to remove blankets and pillows and replace them with clean ones.
- Ensure that soiled linens are deposited into laundry bin.
- Ensure that all cleaning supplies and equipment are returned to designated storage area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements Required Skills:
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent work experience;
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Ability to read, speak and understand English;
- Valid driver's license with good driving record;
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must pass an FBI background check and obtain a custom seal;
- Must pass driver's test with the department of airports and obtain a driver's seal;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules;
- Work is done primarily outdoors. Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Strong communication skills with excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form;
- Capable of lifting comfortably 50 lbs;
- Must pass pre-employment medical;
- Must pass a drug test;
- Must pass driver's test with the Department of Airports and obtain a driver's license to drive on Airport Operational Area (AOA).
- Must pass FBI background check and obtain US Customs seal.
Please mention you found this employment opportunity on the CareersInGovernment.com job board.