The employee in this class, under general supervision, is responsible for the organization and personal leadership of a variety of recreation activities in an indoor and/or outdoor recreation center or facility.
Monday - Friday: 1:30 P.M. - 6:00 P.M. (Regular School Days)
Hours may vary on Early Release Days & Non-School Days ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
THIS POSTING DOES NOT HAVE AN END DATE, AS VACANCIES BECOME AVAILABLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED. IF YOU ARE CHOSEN FOR AN INTERVIEW YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED. JOB REQUIREMENTS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
1) Have successfully graduated from high school or possess a G.E.D. from a recognized issuing agency.
2) Six (6) months experience in a recreational facility or have been a participant in a variety of recreational activities such as sports, organized games or arts and crafts. NOTE:
Once hired, licensed after-school personnel will be required to complete additional documentation and forms to ensure County and State compliance.
HOW TO APPLY/ VETERAN INFORMATION:
- 40 hours Child Care Training and transcripts required
- Local/FDLE Background Screening
- Proof of HS Diploma or GED required
- Pediatric CPR/First Aid - or obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Experience working in Licensed After-school program preferred.
Applications will be reviewed and the hiring authority will contact those applicants whose application reflects the best match of experience for the position.
Closing Date/Time: Continuous