About Our Job
Denver International Airport is the 20th-busiest airport in the world and the sixth-busiest airport in the United States, serving 61.4 million passengers last year and generating more than $26 billion for the region annually. DEN is the largest and newest commercial airport in the United States and consists of 15 million square feet of built environment.
We are seeking a motivated and organized Stockkeeper to perform a variety of stockroom duties including researching, stocking, and issuing a variety of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Issues a variety of stock items, maintains and updates stock inventory records using Maximo database, and verifies stock availability by comparing physical count to inventory records.
- Research and locate parts for various pieces of specialized airfield equipment.
- Research and locate parts for light duty and heavy-duty automotive applications.
- Research and locate parts for heavy-duty construction equipment.
- Communicate/work with accounts payable to resolve vendor disputes
- Reviews purchase request forms and inventory levels.
- Researches current City bids for acquisition of parts, supplies and services.
- Organizes purchase request data and provides advice to requisitioning departments.
- Reviews requisitions for accuracy prior to processing internal purchasing requests.
- Contacts vendors to verify product descriptions, numbers, check pricing and availability of requested commodities.
- Researches for best prices and availability and determines best way to expedite purchases.
We are looking for someone who enjoys thinking outside the box and solving complex problems. You must also be dependable and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
We realize your time is valuable so please do not apply if you do not have at least the following required minimum qualifications:
- Graduation from high school or possession of a GED Certificate and two years of stockroom experience receiving, stocking, issuing, and maintain inventory records of parts and equipment, supplies, or materials.
- Additional appropriate education may be substituted for the minimum experience requirement.
- Valid Driver's License at the time of application.
- Licenses and certifications must be kept current as a condition of employment.
FBI Background Check: FBI criminal background check is required for all positions at Denver International Airport (DEN). Employees are also required to report any felony convictions and/or moving violations to maintain this clearance and be eligible for continued employment. By position, a pre-employment physical/drug test may be required.
Shift Work/ Emergency Incidents: this position does require shift work as DEN is a 24/7/365 operation (includes nights, weekends and holidays). Mandatory extended/additional shifts can be required. About Everything Else
CJ2602 Stockkeeper II
To view the full job profile including position specifications, physical demands, and probationary period, click here
Pay Range $18.37 - $26.82
Denver International Airport
The City and County of Denver provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or any other status protected under federal, state, and/or local law.
For information about right to work, click here
for English or here