COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES TREASURER AND TAX COLLECTORTRANSFER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTVACANCY INFORMATION:
The Treasurer and Tax Collector (TTC) is seeking a highly qualified and motivated individual to fill a vacant Senior Departmental Personnel Assistant position within its Personnel Section. This transfer opportunity is located at the Kenneth Hahn Hall of Administration in downtown Los Angeles, which offers close proximity to various forms of public transportation and parking options. The address is 500 West Temple Street, Room 490,Los Angeles, CA 90012.
This position offers a 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule. The County of Los Angeles provides employees who work in the Civic Center with a transportation allowance of $70 per month.
Essential Job Functions
The primary responsibilitiesfor this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist withexam duties including Job Analysis, bulletin posting, application review, exam process, list promulgation, and exam reports.
- Serve as the Departmental Appraisal ofPromotability(AP) coordinator and the NEOGOV list manager.
- Assist with processing Out of Class, Additional Responsibility, and Superior Subordinate Bonus (SSB) requests, and conduct bonus audits.
- Assistwith processing personnel transactions and perform a variety of Operations related duties, including but not limited toLiveScan, employment e-Verify, and ID badge creation and distribution.
- Experience conducting job analysis, administering job examinations, and processing personnel transactions.
- Experience using eHR,ePAR,NEOGOV, and Performance Net applications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excel,Word, and Outlook.
- Dependable and reliable, with good work ethics.
Requirements ** DO NOT APPLY ONLINE **
This transfer opportunity is open to permanent County employees who currently hold the County of Los Angeles payroll title ofSenior Departmental Personnel Assistant. Qualified employees are invited to submit a letter of interest, resume, copies of the last two performance evaluations, and the last two years' Time History Reports (Prime Variance only). Please e-mail your information to:
County of Los Angeles- Treasurer and Tax Collector
Please include your name, bulletin number, and position title on all submitted documents.
On the Subject line of your email submission, please title it with the name of the transfer opportunity, the job number, and your name. For example: Senior Departmental Personnel Assistant, TRTT184302- (YOUR NAME).
We may close this transferopportunity at any time without prior notice.
All material submitted by the individual will be evaluated. Only the most qualified employees will be invitedto participate in aninterview.