About Our Job
Our Technology Services Agency (TS) is using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies to deliver and improve the systems, applications and operations that we deliver to our Mile High City. The City offers a unique opportunity to work with a diverse business and technology environment on a large scale as we employ over 12,000 people, of which 9,000+ are daily technology consumers in support of a diverse population in excess of 500,000 citizens. Moreover, we handle over 50+ business functions (Police, Fire, Sheriff, EMS, Permitting, Development, Assessment, Taxation, Parks & Recreation, Finance, HR, etc.) utilizing a variety of technologies (Workday, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Accela, ESRI GIS, etc.).
Technology Services is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team. This role will primarily focus on configuring solutions using Salesforce's declarative capabilities and standard Salesforce customizations, while troubleshooting and modifying Visualforce/Apex code and Lightning Components. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced administrator to grow into a more technical development role. This role will also serve as the primary technical contact for the City's implementation of Marketing Cloud.
Additionally, as a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will:
- Participate in solutioning discussions around business requirements and provide ideas about how they can be met with point-and-click configuration in Lightning Experience.
- Participate in application design, configuration, testing, and deployment in an agile SDLC process.
- Create and customize objects, workflows, record types, page layouts, fields (including advanced formulas and lookups), apps, tabs, templates, security, users, and approval processes.
- Develop new and refine existing reports and dashboards.
- Ensure data is successfully connected to Marketing Cloud, troubleshoot any technical issues with Marketing Cloud, and work collaboratively with other Agencies to ensure they understand how to use Marketing Cloud properly.
- Document solutions and business architecture documentation as needed.
- Troubleshoot and modify Visualforce/Apex code and lightning components.
While the full salary range of this job classification is $79,509 - $127,214, our target hiring salary is between $79,509 - $105,000, depending on qualifications, education and experience.About You
Our Ideal Candidate has at least two years of Salesforce administration experience, and the following skills/experience:
- Lightning Experience configuration (including reporting and dashboard development)
- Form Assembly
- Appropriate Salesforce certifications (ideally Administrator, Advanced Administrator, and Marking Cloud Consultant)
- Ability to determine level of effort for requested changes
- Ability to troubleshoot configurations and customizations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to effectively communicate with users both verbally and in written communications.
- Ownership of assigned tasks from initiation through completion.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Self-starter that can manage multiple tasks and effectively set priorities while responding to changing priorities.
- Proficient in working with premiere support to open cases and see the case through to resolution.
- Knowledge of Visualforce/Apex
- Knowledge of Lightning Components
We recognize your time is valuable, so please do not apply unless you meet the following required minimum qualifications:
About Everything Else
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics or a related field.
- Experience Requirement: Three (3) years of professional experience in full life cycle development of business applications.
- Education & Experience Equivalency: One (1) year of the appropriate type and level of experience may be substituted for each required year of post high school education. Additional appropriate education may be substituted for the minimum experience requirements.
CI1452 IT Developer Senior
To view the full job profile including position specifications, physical demands, and probationary period, click here
Pay Range $79,509.00 - $127,214.00
The City and County of Denver provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or any other status protected under federal, state, and/or local law.
For information about right to work, click here
for English or here